Since 1996, Trex has invented, defined and perfected the composite deck category with a lineup of low-maintenance, high-performance, eco-friendly products that fundamentally change the way we live outdoors. It's no wonder so many happy deck owners consider Trex the best decking material.
Trex deck railing systems let you mix and match a myriad of colors, finishes and materials. You can experiment with different designs, all while enjoying the ease of configuration that comes with Trex railing. Trex railing systems come in three distinct aluminum and composite lines – Trex Transcend, Trex Reveal, and Trex Select. Whether you are looking for complimentary composite decking or aluminum railings, Trex can meet your exterior railing needs.
The Trex Difference
Trex is the world’s #1 decking brand and the inventor of wood-alternative composite decking. Trex invented, defined, and perfected composite decking with a selection of low-maintenance, high-performance, eco-friendly decking products that help create the perfect outdoor living space. Trex composite decks have the beauty of natural hardwoods without the hassle of labor-intensive upkeep. There's no sanding, staining, or painting - just simple soap-and-water cleanup. Because Trex believes that you should spend your time relaxing on your deck, not maintaining it.
Transcend Composite Decking
Trex has fundamentally changed the way we live outdoors. Here's why Trex is so revolutionary:
- Engineered with unrivaled fade, stain, scratch, and mold resistance.
- Hassle-free maintenance takes the work out of the weekend.
- Designed in multiple, rich, lasting colors and a natural-looking wood grain.
- Two distinct styles: premium tropical colors and rich classic earth tones.
- Pairs with Trex Transcend railing for unmatched design possibilities.
TREX THROUGH AND THROUGH
- Made from 95% recycled materials.
- Backed by limited warranties against material defects and against fade & stain.
Fade, Stain, Scratch and Mold Resistant
Trex Transcend decking maintains its vibrant color and luxurious finish - come scorching sun or red-wine spill - thanks to its unyielding, three side shell protection and our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty.